Cost Controls Analyst
Preparation, update, and issue of master budget and cost information for Recovery Projects. Development and issuance of monthly reports concerning funding and cost estimates for Recovery projects. Performs other related duties and responsibilities as directed.
Preferred candidate shall possess a BS/BA in Accounting, Business Administration or Engineering with a minimum of two years of construction project controls or cost accounting.
Experience with large-scale capital programs or FEMA Public Assistance budget concepts preferred.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of organizational cost accounting, and financial reporting
- Skillful in using cost accounting programs, complex Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, and familiar with Primavera P6 scheduling software
- Skilled in oral and written communication, with demonstrated ability to present project controls information to various project stakeholders
- Capable of identifying, analyzing, and solving problems
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude and high degree of flexibility in an environment of high pressure and short time lines
All applicants must send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org