Project Manager: (Administration) - Unclassified
SWBNO Joint Infrastructure Recovery Program Management Team
About Sewerage & Water Board of New Orleans (SWBNO)
The SWBNO is a 1200+ employee public utility responsible for the treatment and distribution of safe drinking water and water for fire protection throughout the city of New Orleans; for the collection and treatment of all wastewater for safe return to the environment; and drainage for the totality of the City of New Orleans. The SWBNO has recently embraced a new management team, and we are seeking the best and brightest candidates to ensure that the services we provide are viable for future generations. Our future is exciting!
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing assignments across several priority areas internal to the SWBNO.
Job duties may include:
- Manage multiple projects across strategic and operational areas;
- Research, and prepare documents for SWBNO policy and procedural functions;
- Prepare project specific briefings for SWBNO and other entities as required;
- Develop and implement corrective actions to increase organizational efficiencies.
- Four year college degree required, master’s degree preferred;
- 5 years of work experience required; public sector experience preferred;
- Experience managing projects across several functional areas;
- Strong work ethic and ability to juggle multiple tasks on a deadline in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present complex information in a concise way;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional discretion, including maturity, keen judgment, self-confidence, integrity and ability to handle confidential matters.
Email resume to: email@example.com
What We Offer
- Extremely competitive health insurance program
- Wellness program
- Life insurance program
- Education and training reimbursement program
- Generous retirement plan
$55,102 - $90,567