Project Scheduler - (Unclassified)
Preparation of schedule and cost reports for Recovery Projects. Development and issuance of monthly reports that include schedule updates.
Preferred candidate shall possess Bachelor’s degree in information management, engineering, construction management, mathematics, or computer science.
Experienced with Primavera P6 scheduling within engineering and construction projects. Demonstrated experience in the preparation and management of large capital project schedules including resource loading capabilities.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of CPM scheduling, specifically with Primavera P6, building, updating, and evaluating engineering and constructions project schedules
- Skillful in using complex Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, and familiar with reporting programs like Crystal Reports, and SharePoint
- Skilled in oral and written communication, with demonstrated ability to present project controls information to various project stakeholders
- Capable of identifying, analyzing, and solving problems
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude and high degree of flexibility in an environment of high pressure and short time lines
Scheduling: 1 year
Email resume to: email@example.com
$74,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year