Navigation Search Map (504) 658-4000

Translate this page

The City of New Orleans

Mayor Mitchell J. Landrieu

Help with One Stop App

Oversize Load

What address should I use for my oversize load application?

If your destination is in New Orleans, please use that address. If you are passing through New Orleans, use 1300 Perdido St (the address of City Hall). There is a place farther down in the application to select from a list of common routes, or type in your own.

Who should I contact if my permit hasn't been approved yet?

The Traffic Division of the Department of Public Works reviews and approves Oversize Load permit applications. They can be reached at (504) 658-8040.

Add to Twitter Add to Facebook Add to LinkedIn Add to Google Bookmarks Add to Reddit

Last updated: 10/27/2017 11:19:06 AM

Was this page helpful?


 Security code