Refund Overpaid or Miscalculated Sales Taxes

Any business who believes Sales Tax has been overpaid, due to miscalculations, etc., and incorrectly remitted to the City of New Orleans Bureau of Revenue can download and fill out the Refund Claim Form. Claimants will need to give the specific amount to be refunded or cancelled, and sufficient documentation to support the claim for refund or cancellation.

Completed applications can be faxed to (504) 658-7986, or brought to the Bureau of Revenue, 1300 Perdido Street, Room 1W15.

Download Refund Claim Form

Service provided by

Bureau of Revenue - Sales Tax

(504) 658-1616 (504) 658-1630 (504) 658-1634 Email Email
1300 Perdido Street 1W15 New Orleans, LA 70112


You may also be interested in