Report Alleyway Issues

You can call 311 or visit NOLA 311 online to report alleyways needing grading or filling of holes. The 311 Customer Service Agent will take down the nearest physical address of the problem, and issue you a ticket number. That ticket will then be sent to the Department of Public Works for assessment.

Service provided by
1300 Perdido Street 6W03 New Orleans, LA 70112