Can I Request A New Address (Or Remove An Address) Online?

It's not possible at present to file a Change of Address request online.

If you need to request the creation of a new address or the removal of an existing address (e.g. if you're converting a double to a single family home), please fill out the change of address application and scan the completed form to us at We will verify that the requested address is appropriate for that location and notify other agencies such as 911, Entergy, and Sewerage and Water Board.

Service provided by
1340 Poydras Street Suite 800 New Orleans, LA 70112