Report a Broken Street Light

You can call 311 or visit NOLA 311 online to report a broken streetlight. The 311 Customer Service Agent will take down the nearest physical address of the streetlight, and issue you a ticket number. That ticket will then be sent to the Department of Public Works for assessment.

When reporting a streetlight outage, please be prepared to provide the 311 Customer Service Agent your name and phone number in case additional information about your complaint is needed at a later date. Please also provide the nearest physical address of the streetlight, the pole number and the cross streets. Pole numbers are typically printed on metal plates affixed to the streetlight pole but may not be visible on each pole. Pole ID's are always alpha-numeric (For example AB123).

Service provided by
1300 Perdido Street 6W03 New Orleans, LA 70112