Report a Broken Traffic Light

Fallen or malfunctioning traffic signal lights pose a threat to health and safety and should be reported to 911.

You can also call 311 or visit NOLA 311 online to report a fallen or malfunctioning traffic signal. The 311 Customer Service Agent will take down the nearest physical address of the signal, and issue you a ticket number. That ticket will then be sent to the Department of Public Works for assessment.

Service provided by
1300 Perdido Street 6W03 New Orleans, LA 70112