Report a Clogged or Damaged Catch Basin

You can call 311 or visit NOLA 311 online to report a clogged or damaged catch basin. The 311 Customer Service Agent will take down the nearest physical address of the catch basin, and issue you a ticket number. That ticket will then be sent to the Department of Public Works for assessment.

Service provided by
1300 Perdido Street 6W03 New Orleans, LA 70112