Report a Ditch Needing Maintenance or Repair

You can call 311 or visit NOLA 311 online to report a ditch needing maintenance or repair. The 311 Customer Service Agent will take down the nearest physical address of the ditch, and issue you a ticket number. That ticket will then be sent to the Department of Public Works for assessment.


Service provided by
1300 Perdido Street 6W03 New Orleans, LA 70112