Reporting Blight or Code Violations

Call 311 or go to the 311 website to report properties as blighted or to get updates on the status of prior complaints. You can also visit and search for existing violations by address, name or number.

Service provided by
1340 Poydras St Suite 1100 New Orleans, LA 70112

To report a code violation, call 311.
To obtain hearing Information, call (504) 658-5050