Report Damage to Street Shoulders

You can call 311 or visit NOLA 311 online to report damage or issues located outside of driving lanes, including parking lanes and curbs. The 311 Customer Service Agent will take down the nearest physical address of the problem, and issue you a ticket number. That ticket will then be sent to the Department of Public Works for assessment.




Service provided by
1300 Perdido Street 6W03 New Orleans, LA 70112


Eva Hurst
ADA Administrator

(504) 658-4021 (504) 658-4020 Email
1300 Perdido Street Room 1W10 New Orleans, LA 700112