Report Street Flooding and Drainage Issues

You can call 311 or visit NOLA 311 online to report report street flooding and drainage issues. The 311 Customer Service Agent will take down the nearest physical address of the problem, and issue you a ticket number. That ticket will then be sent to the Department of Public Works for assessment.

You may also call 911 to notify public safety agencies of standing water and flooded streets. This is important for the routing of emergency vehicles in an emergency. You can view reported street flooding online at Streetwise.

Service provided by
1300 Perdido Street 6W03 New Orleans, LA 70112